What data do we collect?
Caldew Glass collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, physical address, Email address, phone number)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Contact us regarding our products or services
- se of view our website via your browser's cookies
How will we use your data?
Caldew Glass collects your data so that we can:
- Process your enquiry or order
- Email you with offers on products or services that we think you might like.
We will not share any of your data with other companies so that they may offer you their products or services.
How do we store your data?
Caldew Glass securely stores your data. We will keep your name and address for 3 years after the end of the financial year to which they relate. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by secure shredding (to DIN P-4 standard).
What are your data protection rights?
Caldew Glass would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access :- You have the right to request Caldew Glass for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification :- You have the right to request that Caldew Glass correct any information that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Caldew Glass to complete the information you believe is incomplete
- The right to erasure :- You have the right to request that Caldew Glass erasure your personal data, under certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict processing :- You have the right to request that Caldew Glass restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain circumstances.
- The right to object to processing :- You have the right to object to Caldew Glass processing you personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability :- You have the right to request that Caldew Glass transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or direct to you, under certain conditions. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us (details below).
Cookies are text files place on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collection information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Understanding how you use our website
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: 0795 141 9241
Write to us at: Caldew Glass, 41 Bedford Road, Carlisle, Cumbria. CA2 5QD
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or you feel that Caldew Glass has not addressed your concern in an appropriate manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.